Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 16 slices of bread (for 8 discs)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (store bought)
- First you need two bowls. One should be bigger than the other (you may also use a cookie cutter). Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut all 16 slices with the larger cutter. Then, cut 8 breads with the smaller shaped cutter in round shaped slices so that you get a ring shaped crust. (See the pictures below)
- Apply pizza sauce on the 8 big round slices. Place the crust rings on top of the large round slices.
- Spread cheese on the pizza sauce. Then, sprinkle the chopped green pepper and onion. Place a jalapeño on top. (Note: you may use toppings of your own choice.)
- Place all the rings in a tray and place the tray in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the rings are golden brown.
- Pizza disc are ready to serve, serve them hot.