Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 frozen Crescent dough roll (8 oz.)
- 1 cup paneer, crumbled or shredded
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon green chili, chopped
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking oil spray
- Salt to taste
- While going through steps 2 through 6, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the stuffing, in a bowl, add all of the above-mentioned ingredients except for the cooking oil spray. Mix well and keep aside.
- On a wooden surface, place the crescent roll and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Add the chili paneer stuffing in the center and spread evenly.
- Next, roll the dough gently with the stuffing. Slice the roll into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Take a baking tray and spray some oil over it. Place the chili paneer rolls in the tray about one inch apart.
- Bake the pinwheels in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.