Prep time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons dry kotha powder
- 1 tablespoon grated gol/ jaggery/ gud (optional for sweetness)
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium red capsicum
- 1-1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- In a mixer, add red capsicum (cut the stem), cumin seeds, red chili powder, gol, kotha powder and salt.
- Add a little water (2 tablespoons) and blend it in the mixer.
- Chutney is now ready to serve.
- Serve with matla undhiyu or any Indian meal. Also works well with any kind of chaat.