Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Leftover idli (with 8 idli, you may make 16 slices)
- Green Coriander Chutney
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Sandwich masala
- Oil (to shallow fry idli)
- Heat the oil in a pan and cut all the idlis in the middle, through from the sides, to slice into two parts.
- Shallow fry the idlis until they are medium golden brown on both sides. Repeat for all of them. May be done simultaneously depending on the size of your pan.
- Apply green chutney to one side of all the idlis. Then, place cucumber slices, tomato slices and onion slices over half the idlis. Sprinkle some sandwich masala on top.
- Cover them with remaining of the slices of idlis and slice into triangles.
- Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.