Prep time: 10 minutes
Making time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups chopped coriander leaves (cleaned and washed)
- 6 small chillies (if you want it more spicy add more green chillies)
- 6 cashews
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Grind to a smooth paste in a blender with very little water (about 2 tablespoons water)
- If you have a Blendtec or Vitamix machine, you don't need to add water.
- The consistency of the chutney should be thick
- Refrigerate and use as required.