Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 2 cups string beans (green beans, cut to 2" length)
- 2 cups asparagus spears (cut to 2" length)
- 7 to 8 fresh garlic cloves (sliced)
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl toss the above mentioned vegetables with oil, fresh garlic, salt, black pepper and red crushed pepper.
- In a tray, spread the vegetables and roast, stirring at least once or twice during roasting for even cooking and browning. Roast them for at least 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Vegetables are ready to serve. You may also serve with rice or bread.